One time per user $149 + $10/mo per device
Dedicated SRP and Service on a hosted server platform.
$499/mo + $10/mo per device
Server & Service
Dedicated Hosted Server, Dedicated SRP, Dedicated Failover.
$799/mo + $10/mo per device
Advantages of BlackBerry: Why
Other handheld devices have email, but what makes BlackBerry stand out-
1) Longer battery life: Blackberry consistently lasts longer than other handhelds like PalmOS.
Blackberry handhelds survives drops much better than other
handhelds such as Treo's or
iPaq's. For further protection -
There are many manufacturer's of rugged sleeves dedicated to
different environments and usage.
3) Data Loss Prevention: All emails and folders are saved on backend servers if full synchronization is turned on. So if the device is lost, stolen, or faulty all of the data can be sent to a new device.
connections are encrypted and applications need to be digitally
signed before they can access critical features interesting to
virus authors. Blackberry come with the
capability for remote-controlled "flush and lock" to delete your
data if your Blackberry is ever stolen. Blackberry also requires
cryptographic signing by RIM before
the application can do any damage to the operating system or
databases, which makes it much more impossible to write a virus
for the BlackBerry than for Palm/PocketPC.
5) Email Software: The email on the Blackberry is superior to the other wireless push email services, even the recently available Treo push email software. Other mobile device manufacturer's are now incorporating licensed RIM push technology.
Stability: Uptimes well
over 60 days are getting common on BlackBerry,
which is not nearly as common for Palm and
7) Always On, No Connecting Needed: The BlackBerry is like a wireless Cable/DSL connection. It's always there - no connecting needed.
8) No power button needed: Unlike on Palm/iPaq handhelds, the Blackberry uses so little power, you just put it down -- no need for a power button at all. You can electronically turn off via menus, for those times like airplanes, etc.
9) Mission Critical : Using a touch screen is lots of fun! But, some people argue that a touch screen is a disadvantage when it comes to a mission critical pocket device. It takes more steps to correct mistakes caused by accident caused by a stylus tap, than caused by an accidental button press.
- Unlimited Wireless access to e-mail (send/receive) in the U.S. and Canada
- Full integration with hosted MS Exchange service
- Handheld Synchronization with Outlook email, calendar, tasks, and contacts
Terms and conditions
- Nology offers the BlackBerry wireless service as an enhancement to Shared Exchange Service. You must have an account for Shared Exchange in order to use our Blackberry service.
- At the moment, Nology Solutions is not a device reseller. BlackBerry Services requires purchase of Blackberry handheld device, airtime subscription, and data plan from Wireless Service Provider
- One-Time Activation Fee: $49.95 per user
- Monthly BlackBerry Service Fee: $10.00 per user
- Shared Exchange + BlackBerry Service Fee: $22.95 per user
- For Dedicated and Enterprise plans, additional per-user service fees also apply.